Thank you for your interest in our product or service (“Game”). Before playing the Game you should read and understand this policy, and only play the Game if you agree to this policy.
- 1.1 1. What Data is Collected & How?
- 1.2 2. Why the Data is Collected?
- 1.3 3. How the Data is Used?
- 1.4 4. Where the Data is Sent and Stored?
- 1.5 Contact Us
- What kind of data is collected by the game?
- How each kind of data is collected?
- Why each kind of such data is collected?
- Where the collected data is sent and stored?
- How you have control over the data collected from you?
- Who and how the data is shared with?
- How your data is protected?
1. What Data is Collected & How?
2. Why the Data is Collected?
Your email address is used to provide you support in response to your feedback. We use the log data to reproduce a problem that you had in the Game, and reply you appropriately. Since the advertising partners serve ads in the Game, they collect information that is needed by them to serve the purpose. Data obtained from your Facebook is used to help you quickly share your progress on your Facebook timeline. We do not post anything automatically. Data collected by Firebase is essential to provide notification and crash reporting functionalities.
3. How the Data is Used?
We use the information we collect from our Game to provide you with necessary services, improve, protect and maintain the Game. We also use the information to develop new features, services or products, and to protect your private information. We use the crash reports and log information to fix the issues in our Game and improve usability. We use your non-personally identifiable device information and logs to analyze the performance of our Game across different devices. We also use the data to send you notifications to your device. We also use that information to analyze crash reports and improve the app.
4. Where the Data is Sent and Stored?
When you contact us by email, we may keep a copy of the conversation to assist you in solving any issue that you might be facing. We may send, process and store the log data sent by you and other information, in servers located in or outside of your country.
5. You Have Control on Your Data
We put you in charge of what information you want to share. You can choose not to share your email to us while giving your feedback. You can choose not to send log data with your email. We delete your email address and log information once we have completed analysing your feedback, and we believe no further communication with you is required. You can request us by email to ask for the data we have about you. If we haven’t already deleted your data after the purpose of collection is fulfilled, we will provide your data to you. Third party services like Google Admob offer you options to opt-out collection and use of information for ad targeting. If you decide to revoke access to your Facebook profile information, you can do that from your Facebook account settings. You can learn how to exercise such choices, and know about their privacy policies by following these helpful links:
- How Google uses information from this Game
- Opt-out of targeted ads by Google
- Facebook’s Data Policy
We never sell or trade your Personally Identifiable Information to anyone. We do not share your private or Personally Identifiable Information with any third party except for the following conditions:
- We get your opt-in consent to share such information with third party on your behalf.
- We have a good-faith belief that sharing such information is necessary to meet any applicable legal requirement, enforce applicable Terms of Service, to investigate violation of our Terms of Service, to detect, prevent or address a security or technical issue, to protect our rights, or that of our customers or the public as required and permitted by law.
7. Security Measure
We always try to protect our infrastructure from unauthorized access to the data we store. We encrypt the network connection to or from this Game using SSL to prevent unauthorized access to the information in transit. We review the server logs and use monitoring tools to monitor our servers in a regular basis. We conduct security scans of our servers regularly. We restrict access to personal information to our contractors and agents only after they sign legally enforceable non-disclosure agreement.
8. Links to Other Sites
9. Children’s Privacy
The Game does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Last modified on 06 July 2022.